Tuesday 10 October 2017

Digipack Analysis 2

I like the greyscale effect the cover has as it fit well and correlates with Rihanna's 'edgy' theme of the songs in the album. It is a clever design element how they includes a 'R' in the corner which acts as a logo for Rihanna.

I like the abstract image on the inside-left as it adds a artistic element to the digipack and it fits in with the greyscale design of the front cover.

I like it how the song titles are on the left and the image of the artist is on the right as it is visually pleasing on the eye. I also like the image of Rihanna turning to look behind her as it fits in with the layout of the Digipack as the ismage is being used for the back of the album.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note To Examiner

Thank you for looking though my A2 coursework blog. I hope you enjoy looking at my media products and how they have developed though my rese...