Tuesday 10 October 2017

Digipack Anaylsis 1

I like the colour scheme of the image as well as the font of the album title as it is simple and 'clean.' I also like it how the image is a extreme close up of the artists face as it is a different design style that I haven't  seen before.

I like it how the inside-left image follows the same colour theme as the cover image and how in this image the eyes of the artist is open and on the cover they are closed. I like it how the disc follows the same 'rose' theme as the inside-left image which is visually pleasing. 

I like the back image as I think the filter follows the same colour scheme as the cover image and the inside-left image which adds correlation to the digipack. I like it how the song titles are on the right and the image is on the left as it creates a 'clean' layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note To Examiner

Thank you for looking though my A2 coursework blog. I hope you enjoy looking at my media products and how they have developed though my rese...