Tuesday 10 October 2017

Digipack Analysis 3


 I really like this cover as the digital effect works well with the colour scheme.
I like it how the artist is facing away from the camera as it stands out from other CD covers where the artist is always looking towards the camera. I really like the font as well as it fits the title of the album as the letters look like they are glowing and neon. 


I like the inside-left picture as it has the same effect and colour scheme as the cover image so it acts like a theme which is visually pleasing. I also like it how she is looking away from the camera which correlates to the image on the cover as the artist is looking away also.

I like it that because the disc is yellow, it fits in with the theme of the cover image and the inside-left which I think is a cleaver design element. 

I like it how the song titles and barcode are centred as it looks very tidy. I also like it how the background has the same design effect and colour scheme as the cover and inside-left image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note To Examiner

Thank you for looking though my A2 coursework blog. I hope you enjoy looking at my media products and how they have developed though my rese...