Monday 30 October 2017

Feedback on Mock Video


From feedback is was said that the 'bedroom' location for my music video wasn't successful and that I needed to add more performance with a more unusual background.



To amend this I will film the lip-synching in a fully white room at my school and edit visual effects over the lip-synching.



I have a public woodland area near my house which is easy to get to so I will add lip-synching shots with my artist using the trees as a background. I will also add landscape shots of the trees and non-lip synching shots to add variety to the shots in my video. I will also have the male actor feature in the shots with my artist to still keep the storyline that was from the mock music video.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note To Examiner

Thank you for looking though my A2 coursework blog. I hope you enjoy looking at my media products and how they have developed though my rese...