Monday 11 December 2017

Evaluation Question 4 Draft


How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

Blogger

Blogger was my most used media technology as I used it to present my coursework as well as so I could locate my progression and work. I learnt how to import images and videos to Blogger so I could have references alongside my work. Blogger is reliable as it ran my google so it is accessible by the internet and it is free to use.

Adobe Premiere Pro

I used this media technology that I used frequently during editing process of my official music video and my mock music video. I used the effects it offers to edit the lighting, contrast, colour correction, duration, and the speed of my shots. All the editing made my music video look extremely more professional than without it. What attracted me to Adobe Premier Pro was that it was easy to use and it is a popular editing application so I could find online tutorials if I needed help. 

Adobe Photoshop CS6

I used Photoshop for the creation and editing for my digipak and my magazine advert. I did this because I was familiar with it as I used it for my media coursework last year and I know that it is easy to use and there are a lot of online tutorials I could what to further my knowledge. I also used Photoshop to create the song title and artist name at the start of my music video, I did this because in Photoshop I can save it as a PNG so that the background was clear and import it to Premier Pro to layer over the video footage.

Google Drive

I used this technology regularly throughout my coursework as it is a reliable way to transfer and save data from one computer to another. I mostly stored video clips and images from my camera on Google Drive as it is easily assessable on the internet as it ran by Google. 


YouTube

I used YouTube to upload my draft and final music video, as it’s a simple platform for sharing videos and easy to imbed the links of my videos from YouTube onto blogger. I also used it for market research and inspirational videos as I watched many professional existing music videos to see what types of music videos real artists generate and the quality of the professionalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note To Examiner

Thank you for looking though my A2 coursework blog. I hope you enjoy looking at my media products and how they have developed though my rese...