Friday 13 October 2017

Filming Schedule for Mock Video

October

16th - 21ist (half term) Holiday In Spain

I have a week to film the 'Holiday' sequences for my video, this is achievable as the 'Holiday' sequences make up only a third of the video and the male actor and the girl playing my Artist for the video will be coming to Spain with me. This means we will get all the filming done easily as the locations for the 'holiday' sequence will be easily accessible  to go to during our time in Spain.


22nd - 23rd editing of the 'holiday' sequences


24th - 25th filming Lip-Synching and narrative shots in house

I will film my artist singing the lyrics in my bedroom as a background, I will also have the male actor available to film the narrative in the house with the artist.

26th - 28th Editing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note To Examiner

Thank you for looking though my A2 coursework blog. I hope you enjoy looking at my media products and how they have developed though my rese...