Monday 4 September 2017

Potential Songs


I would like to make my music video to a up-beat house song what would be enjoyable and fun to watch.


  • Claremont - Keep the Fire Burning

This is a potential song as the beats are very prominent as it leads to the 'drop' in the music, effected if i edited the clips to change on the prominent beats it would look really effective towards the audience. The lyrics are also very romantic which would apply to my vision of a narrative featuring happy couple that feature in the music video.



  • Zac Samuel, Moon Willis - Never Letting Go ft. Tayá

This is a potential song as my idea for my video would be the artist lip-syncing the lyrics as she looks at photographs of her past relationship. The narrative would show flash backs to where she was in  that relationship.



  • Vanic - Staring At The Sun (Audio) ft. Clara Mae

This is a potential song as the beats leading up to the 'drop' in the music are very prominent so it would look very effective if I edited the clips to change on the beats. I also like how up-beat the song is and that it is a different style of a house song that I haven't heard before.




  • Møme - Aloha (Official Music Video) ft. Merryn Jeann

This is a potential song as I like the style of house the song is from as it is very different, I also like how the music isn't overly up-beat and wouldn't be distracting from the narrative I would include in the video.



  • Gryffin - Love In Ruins ft. Sinead Harnett

This is a potential song as i really enjoy the music in the song as it is not overly up-beat so it wouldn't distract from the music video narrative. I like the contrast in the song were the verses are slow and 'dreamlike' and the music after the build up is up-beat but still in the deep house genera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note To Examiner

Thank you for looking though my A2 coursework blog. I hope you enjoy looking at my media products and how they have developed though my rese...