Friday 30 June 2017

Evaluation Section 2: Production

I thought the production was extremely successful for my group as we filmed the section we wanted to re-create in a hour and it was very productive. It was fun to film and not very stressful as we had story boards to help us and the original video on hand so the actors could look at the movements they need to recreate so the finished video would be very similar if not very exact to the original video.


The studio in the school was very useful as it provided us with professional lighting and filming equipment, the plain walls of the studio fit the original video perfectly as the actors in the original video  were dancing in front of plain walls, however in the original video the walls were coloured. We could not have the walls coloured during the production as we would not have been allowed to paint the walls in the studio and we couldn't staple coloured paper to the walls either as we had to use the studio in turns with other groups.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note To Examiner

Thank you for looking though my A2 coursework blog. I hope you enjoy looking at my media products and how they have developed though my rese...