Saturday 15 July 2017

Analysis Of Music Videos: Bring Me The Horizon - Avalanche



This music video is Performance based as the audience is viewing the band performing the song on different stages as they went on tour and performed the song at different venues. I absolutely love this video as it is edited beautifully and the dark colours of the stage and audience look so effective, I also like how it shows the real performances the band did of the song so the viewer can really understand what it is like to go to a concert of the band. I also love the lighting effects that they enhanced for the video it looks really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note To Examiner

Thank you for looking though my A2 coursework blog. I hope you enjoy looking at my media products and how they have developed though my rese...